Tuesday, January 13, 2009

just another moody day...

haiz... this few days im extremely moody....no matter how also i cant be as happy as usual...
hormonal changes? maybe...
miss home? i guess this is the main reason gua...
feel so sad tat im so far away from my family.... cant join every activity they r having....
especially now...v r moving to a new house... every week my sis will go back to help packing the stuff tat need to bring to the new house ....just tat im alone here....doing nothing....cant contribute anything....sienz....
now even boring thing is my brother is on leave now...when i call back home tat day...they all having dinner together...only me not there...u noe how sad im here in penang?i really wish tat im there....but wat to do...i still need to wait 4 another 2 days b4 i can go back....
sometimes i will wish tat the university i apply is within kl area...then i can go back more often...n i wont feel so lonely here...but...haiz...things cant change di....all tat i can do is just accept...n enjoy my life here....
now...all i wish to do is to get back my normal "crazy" life....i dont wan to stay at this moody state...crazy de jackie...come back lo....hehe...

2 comments:

Kary said...

Haha..
Or becoz u cant find your lover??
Hehe..
Later you go home you will feel moody again de, coz you will miss me..
Kaka..

xinyun said...

Hey girl,

You are not alone here.