Friday, March 20, 2009

team spirit...

today suddenly got the feel to update my blog...haha...must leave comment to me k..hee...
wat i wan to say is that i really like the team spirit tat v built in sabah...i feel the spirit n the bond of our team for the first time...n i wish tat this will be continue till forever...all the silly things v hav done in sabah....although really really silly but i think all of us really enjoy very much...
wat bu panjang!!!buuuuuuuuuu...
n also bu pendek!!!bu!
will always keep in my mind...
all my teammate....v go sabah again next year ok?hehe...

p/s: i miss the sotong bakar n ikan bakar....next year must buy more to eat...hee...

3 comments:

Abe said...

i hope u all really enjoyed..
i have accomplished wat i set to do
hope u all maintain the 'fun'ness of the team..
win/lose not the ultimate goal..
building up each other is more precious..keep it up..
will cherish the time spent
next year? for me?
mayb yes mayb no..we wont know

xinyun said...

:)..am not sure if i did i good job
But i do enjoy my time with you guys..
I have i strong feeling that we can achieve more..not in terms of winning medal.
But everything..

p/s: jac..fat dy..don't eat too much..hahahha

jackie said...

abe n xinyun...
u both really done a great job...without both of u...the team will not be form... i will try my best to keep the spirit of the team...wish me good luck ya...

p/s:xy...i will keep fit now n then next year go at again...haha