Friday, January 2, 2009

new year eve...

this is the second blog im going to post today...hehe...

i dunno y....the morn i wake up...im having a mix feeling....nt really happy n nt to say sad too...
don ask me i also dunno y....feel like so soon one year has gone...n im trying to recall back wat i hav done this year...just then i noe this year i hav gone through a lot...
from JAN till MAY --> working in genting...
there i meet my really best buddy --KATHRYN
* p/s -- this is the photo both of us like so much...
although the time v spend together i sreally short but both of us become really best fren....v hav topics tat will never end...even v didn't see each other often but our topics is really endless...everytime v meet up...sure v going to spend the nite talking till late at nite...

then i went to MMU in cyberjaya for two weeks before i enter to USM
enjoying at there too...having the greatest orientation week there...it will be one of my unforgetable experience in my life...

after tat i went to USM in penang...i got an offer from them
studying computer science (my first choice)...haha
n here more exited things happen...

-->friendship...haha...lots to say....my gang...
my fencing gang ---> mei fong,how yi ,mary,eang bee

a really strong relationship has generated between 5 of us...
coursemate + teammate...everywhere v go... must be stick together de(unless v hav really serious thing to do)...hope tat this strong relationship will last forever....n the relationship between us wont change...
then is surene(nek) n sook bing(bing bing)

3 of us staying in the same hostel n v usually spend our nite together 4 assignment n also study 4 the exam...
*p/s nek is the name surene's parent usually call her n bing bing is the name tat me n surene always call...they smetimes will call me qiqi also...haha

then of coz my fencing teammate...
after the intensive training b4 the touche competition...v become really best fren....n they let me noe of wat is team...a really great lesson to my life... thanks a lot...haha...fencing 'wan shui"...

this new year eve im celebrating with my roommate n her frens in her senior house....v r having bbq there....lots of food...am enjoying very much there...hehe...

time really past very fast....must appreciate every moment in life....
enjoy life ya....

No comments: