Friday, January 2, 2009

happy new year....

new year di...should update my blog di...haha...
after so long of "resting" somethig new should be posted to my blog di...
n i wish i could post more today...

first...wish u all happy new year first...
may all the good lucks go to all my frens...

new year...emm...must hav some new year resolution ma...
although every years also hav but non of it comes true...but still need to hav de ma...haha
this year...emm...wat i wan leh? cant think of any i really deserve la....emm...maybe...haha...i noe di...wish tat i can successfully keep fit...all the fats go away from me...haha...can i? i'll try to be...haha
then...i wish mummy's eye will get better this year...
the next one --> SECRET...haha...cannot tell de....

hope tat at the end of 2009 all my resolution will come true...haha....
jackie...gambate lo...

No comments: