Friday, March 20, 2009

my 21st birthday...

this year birthday really special....haha...coz...i celebrate 3 times leh...special rite?hee...
the first one....thanks for a nek, bing bing, pei pei, black n esther...
u all really supprise me la...i never thought tat u all really will celebrate my bday to me...haha...with the two red egg somemore....haha....really thank u soooo much....
i really very gan dong o....so i decided to giv all of u my "shen qing" de kiss...hehe....
muackssssssssssssssssssssssssss.............
then the second one is with family de....v went the curve to eat hakka dishes-->pun choi...
all of us really eat till very full....even more sampat thing tat v do on tat day is v all wear very pretty n force mummy to wear dress somemore...haha....really had a long time 6 of us go out together to hav dinner in kl...haha....i really really miss u all....but so sad i oly can go back once a month....but nvm...i will always misss u all so much de....
the third one...really really a big supprise for me...haha....its on the day of my bday....from all my teammate....
i really love u all soo much....u all really make me cry tat day....i was so shock tat u all will hav such a great bday celebration for me....i don even think of tat u will celebrate my bday like tat....i really dunno wat to say liao....just thank you sooo much...haha...dunno wat else i can say liao...haha...

No comments: